Based on an original six acre site in Kingsditch Lane, Cheltenham, Vibixa is now one of the largest folded-carton converting companies (by tonnage) in the UK, converting approximately 21,000 tonnes of recycled Cartonboard every year.
• Employs 110 people working on four different shift patterns over six days a week
• A large percentage of the work is cereal cartons with the rest for a variety of food, garden and household products and companies
• Each week Vibixa produces 6.7 million cartons from 400 tonnes of recycled cartonboard
• The company has an annual turnover in excess of £17 million
• Management and quality control systems operate to ISO 9002 ensuring production of consistent good quality products for our customers
• Accredited under the BRC/IOP packaging standard
• Accredited to ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System
• Accredited to ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System
• Accredited to BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Health & Safety Management System
We also implement a rigid Quality & Hygiene Policy.
Vibixa is a subsidiary of the Weetabix Group.
Click here to find
out what we have
been up to...
A selection of projects
that showcase what
our capabilities are...